Planning a trip coming weekend? It is surely a thrilling experience to plan an escape from the hustle bustle of regular life. A weekend-long holiday can boost your energy enough to face the challenges of life for a couple of months. Packing outfits for such a short yet adventurous weekend trip can be very tricky and confusing. Exciting day and night time activities can be infused with a lot of fun activities and this is the perfect time to experiment with your clothing style. You should carry some versatile clothing items for your weekend gateways which can be mixed and matched in different ways. Make some signature dressing style which can take you from day to night without any worry. Some little tricks can give you an effortlessly flawless look in no time.
- Pack a super comfy pair of travel pants, which will give you relaxed fit during traveling and you can reuse it as your lounge pant and even as pajamas. Pair it with cool graphic tees for travel purpose or with casual shirts to give it a weekend party vibe.
- Take two super comfortable pants for a perfect look, take your favorite denim and classy culottes. Pair up your denim with white t-shirt and sneakers for the day look and pair up the same denim with an embellished top and heels for a polished look. Culottes are a smart yet classy option for comfort wear. Wear it with off-shoulder top or shirt to get a very elegant look. If you want, you can also include your flared skirt in your bag.
- Choosing a perfect t-shirt for your trip is a very important task to do. Take a full sleeve and v-neck t-shirt, you can carry it smartly anytime you want. To avoid cold you can cover it up with a stylish jacket or this can help you in the mild cold.
- Take a designer camisole in your travel bag, in the daytime pair it up with your favorite jacket and in the night put some glittery junks to create the party mood.
- A casual sneaker is essential when you are on your weekend gateways. You have to roam around and snickers are the best friend during this time.
- Accessories are a very important part of your holiday, take a good pair of shades which will compliment your every look.
- Always go for a branded and sturdy travel bag, it should have multiple pockets for everything. Pack your shoes in the last segment of your travel bag, it will give you a good space to adjust other necessary things without any complications.
Carrying over baggage for your weekend gateways is very troublesome, so, always go for minimal luggage. Choosing perfect things and making different styles with those things is the main challenging task here.