As human beings, we have various types of abilities in us, mindfulness is one of those basic abilities. But as we don’t realize many sleeping abilities in us, we can not discover this superpower without proper practice. Mindfulness is an ability to be completely present in a particular time, feel the present with your full concentration without reacting to the outer world activities and influences. When you start to do this practice, you can feel distraction of your mind, but with proper and regular practice you can see the actual power of this super ability. A mind is an ocean of power, if you can use it properly, you can conquer any difficulty.
Via your senses when you create awareness to your direct experiences and your current situation then that time you are experiencing mindfulness. As per researchers, when you start to train your brain to become mindful, from that time the structure of your brain starts to change.
The procedure of practicing mindfulness:
Mindfulness exists naturally in us, it gives us some space between our reactions and ourselves. You can tune into mindfulness throughout a day with some easy steps.
- You don’t have to create any specific environment to do this practice. You don’t need any yoga mat, cushion or bench for this. All you have to do is select a calm and clean space where your mind can get some serene place to concentrate. Take a seat in a comfortable position.
- Calming your mind is not the aim of being mindful, you have to pay attention to the present situation very effectively to get the result. Without any judgments, you have to concentrate on your thoughts. It seems very easy, but actually not.
- When you are deep in thought, arbitrary judgments will surely come on your mind. We have to give them space during this practice and set them aside.
- During this process, our mind tends to carried away with the flow of our thought. With proper practice, we have to return our mind on the right track every time.
- Don’t judge yourself in this process because, during this process, many types of thoughts will come on your mind. Always try to bring back your mind on the right track.
That is all about the practice, it is not a really easy process. But with time and regular practice, you will start to get accurate results.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
- We all have certain types of pain in our lives, some are physical and some are mental. With regular practices, mindfulness can heal every type of pain and help you to reshape your relationships in a positive way.
- Are you facing problem in connecting with people? Then you are facing lack of concentration. With regular practice, you will gain concentration level.
- Our super busy lifestyle is giving us so much stress, with the everyday practice of mindfulness, you can get rid of stress and can live a peaceful life.
- After a period of time, we all face the concentration issue. Easily we get distracted from our focus and face severe issues. Mindfulness will help you out and help you to achieve a focused life.